At Dunaree Childcare
Our mission is to provide
where children can learn
in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
- At Dunaree Childcare our ethos and practice values diversity and promotes equality
- We aim to select friendly, dependable, mature and professional staff through our rigorous recruitment and selection policy. Trained, motivated and friendly staff are the cornerstone of this service. The service encourages a strong teamwork approach to help build and support our shared objectives. Dunaree Childcare is committed to equal opportunity in employment
- To ensure that the developmental, educational, emotional and social needs of each child are met daily
- The voice of the child is heard, respected and contributes to our programme
- We aim to deliver a quality care and play curriculum which addresses children’s well-being, identity and belonging, communication and exploring and thinking, along the principles of Aistear, the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework
- We aim to make Dunaree Childcare accessible to all members of the community, regardless of race, gender, family status, age, disability, or religious belief.
- We aim to work with ‘Síolta’ The National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education, by following its 12 principles of quality and the 16 standards within its framework.
- We operate within the Childcare (Pre-School Services) (No 2) Regulations 2006 and The National Standards for Pre-Schools (2010)
- The environment is planned and well-organised in a way that suits the different needs of individual children, while keeping in mind the importance of Safety and Hygiene
- Parents are actively welcomed at Dunaree Childcare at all times. We endeavor to share information and communicate with parents directly, in order to give feedback at the end of each day and to ensure that they are made aware of on-going developments in policies and procedures.
- Dunaree Childcare wishes to promote a positive atmosphere where children, staff and parents are treated with respect
- Above all, your child’s welfare and your peace of mind is most important to us. We provide a warm, loving, home-from-home environment, where each child is treated with respect and will develop and learn as individuals while feeling safe and secure.